So I have not a lot of time to email.
So its my last full week in the mission. That's weird. So far no tears. I've kind of just excepted that it is what it is and that I'm doing what the Lord wants me to do. He already told me I need to go home when I am so. That's that. I'll probably cry on Sunday. Eh.
So! We did three exchanges this week. That was awesome.
I can hardly think. There is some 100 lbs want to be rapper next to me singing with some YouTube video right now. Oh emails at the Apple Store are always an adventure......
Any who, I got to go back to Terrebonne this past week. I love Terrebonne. And miracles of all miracles I got to see some of my most favourite people. At the end of the day we went to the Church to do our interview and when we walked in low and behold I hear from down the hall, "Ah! Hermana!" It was the dearly beloved Soeur DeLaCruz. Oh how I love that women! Turns out it was her wedding anniversary and she was throwing a big party at the church that night. She put us right to work setting up table settings. Oh how I love that ward! Extra bonus! I got to see the Gutierrezs! They saw us walking about of the restaurant we went to with the Mascouche Sisters and Sr. Gutierrez turned to Fr. Gutierrez and said "I think that's Sister Tribe!" He replied, "No, it can't be. She's in Montreal!" Then I showed up at the Church. It was me! Haha I love them!
I got to work in the office this week! That was fun. We went on exchanges with office Sisters and I got to do lots of shredding of papers and counting the inventory in the supply room. It was like being back at Roundy. Interesting.
So everyone has babies. That's weird. I don't think I'm going to believe that it's really their children because I never saw them pregnant. So that'll be weird.
This last week we're going to dinner with a few people. I'm also going to learn how to make papusas. I love them so much. Bless you El Salvadorians! Also we have been teaching so many people. So many less actives. Its been so fun! And then we teach with less actives. Its a good time in Laurier. There are a lot of things at play.
I don't know what else to say. I'm cutting my hair today! I'm excited about that. Don't think I'll do anything too crazy.
Going to Old Port today with some other Sisters. Hoping to buy some stuff. You know, some good old Quebec stuff. We'll see. I don't know what to get. There isn't anything like super Canadian besides maple leafs and syrup. BUT as I was informed, we have that stuff. So we'll see what I find. LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!
Have a good week!
LOVE YOU!
Do some good this week!
Sister Tribe
One of our beautiful members heard us complaining how we wouldn't be having a thanksgiving because no one invited. She's the greatest.
Ignore the crazy eyes......
Goofing around on the metro!
Our sa-weet district!
The Plumbs, Elders Hernandez and Perry, Sisters Torres, Aveamai, Rois, Jewel, Heinger, Morales and
Capener
Threw a mini surprise party for Sister Aveamai the Wednesday before her birthday!
More birthday
Exchanges with Sister Dick!
She's learning Spanish and French. She gave me the run down on praying in Spanish
Exchanges with Sister Willis in TERREBONNE!
Went out to eat with the Mascouche Sisters.
After dinner I realized that very well could be the last time I see these Sisters on the mission. Too weird.
Sister Aveamai's birthday party at a recent converts house! All of us missionaries made an appearance. :)
Us goofing in some random building.
No comments:
Post a Comment