Chère Sœurs,
I think I fall more and more in love with Chase everyday. Things are going so well. He had the day off on Saturday and we sent a significant portion of the day together. We went to the temple and to lunch and to dinner with his family. It was wonderful! I love him and his family so much.
I got a new job! I'm going to be a secretary for a law firm here in Ogden. Never something I thought I would be doing but it's a good job with wonderful people. One of the lawyers was my stake president, one is one of my brothers best friends and the rest seem very nice. It's a job. It's right in downtown Ogden so I can hit up 25th Street for lunch sometimes. Yum. (That's the cool street in Ogden.) I start there at the end of this week.
I had a really hard time excepting the idea of leaving my current job as a substitute teacher and working in an office. The thought of not working with kids and instead sitting at a desk all day typing was a tough thought. But I know it will be a good thing and that I'm sure I'll learn to enjoy it.
I LOVE teaching Gospel Doctrine. I love talking about the Savior and discussing his teachings. I love using the Bible Videos instead of just having people read huge chunks of scriptures. They just bring the Spirit in so strong.
I also got to speak in a home ward on Sunday. I also love that. I was able to speak about baptismal covenants. I love teaching simple truths and talkin about our Savior! It was the greatest. I know He lives and loves us. He is pulling for us to succeed in this life and move on to better things in the next. What a miracle and blessing it is for us to understand who he truly is and what his plan is for us. I love him.
I love you. I pray all is well and that you enjoying every minute you are out there. Missions just get better and better. Endure well the hard times and relish in the good. All of it combines make you a better person in the end.
Bisous!
Sœur Tribe
No comments:
Post a Comment