Monday, February 16, 2015

I'm the sappiest sapper whoever sapped

Mes cher cher Soeurs, 

Life is so good! It's great. I'm absolutely in LOVE with Chase. Absolutely. In. Love. He's one of the kindest, most considerate, loving people I know. And he loves me! I'm so blessed. 

Yesterday I went to his ward for the first time. I love going to church with him! It's so wonderful to sit with him and to feel of the Spirit and then be able to discuss what we thought was important. Focusing on the gospel and the covenants we've made really just grounds us in a good place and helps strengthen us against temptation. 

Inline image 1

This is us the day before Valentine's day. My mom assigned us to frost a bunch of sugar cookies for her to take to people.

Inline image 2

This is him on Valentine's Day. He made me dinner, bought me flowers and balloons. We ate dinner and made a fort. We spent the night talking about what we love about each other. Super sappy and SUPER fantastic. 

Other exciting news. His family is going on a cruise  at the end of March. The other night we were talking and he said that he didn't think he could go a week without me. So last night he and his family figured out how his sister's boyfriend and I could both go. So now I'm going on a cruise with him and his family. I'm so excited! Mostly to be able to spend everyday with him. Sometimes I wish he didn't work so much so I could spend more time with him. Haha 

He let me come and watch his church ball game for the first time this week. 

He's just so stinking cute. I love him. 

Alright. Sappiness over. 

The family I nannied for in New York are in town on a ski trip. Bella, the little girl I nannied, came and slept over last night. We're spending the day together today then Chase and I are going to drive her back to Park City tonight. I haven't seen Bells in two years so its a very exciting time for both of us. She's 13 years old now. I can hardly believe it. She's growing up so fast. 

I have a job interview this week for a legal secretary position. We'll see. Its an option. It would be better money so who knows. Its a job. I think I would miss working with kids though. I don't know, something to pray about. 

We have a new neighbor. And by new, I mean they moved in around Christmas time. We've all been a little disconnected from the world since the accident. Any who, my mom took them Valentine's Day cookies and introduced herself. The mom is FRENCH! From France. They only speak French in their house. My mom told her that I learned French and she said I was invited over anytime to speak with them. So needless to say, I'm going over there this week. Probably. Super stoked. They have two kids who are like 3 and 1 years old. Super pumped. French forever! 

Well mes Soeurs, I love you. I'm praying for you. I think you're all great. Here's to a great week full of conversion! 

Bisous, 

Sister Tribe

No comments:

Post a Comment