Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Blog Update MANIA!!!

Ok, I've been slacking beyond slacking.



The Blog has been neglected in every way the last few months in all the excitement.



Here is an update in brief:

-Chase and I got engaged!!!

-We went on a Caribean cruise with the Freebairns and annoyed the heck out of everyone with the smoochy lovey newly engagedness!

-Chase and I took engagements!

-Chase and I took formals!

-Chase got offered a new job! 

-Chase and I got MARRIED!!!

-Chase and I went on a killer honeymoon to Cancun!

-Chase and I started going to our new ward!

-I receive a calling to be a Ward Missionary! (Still waiting on Chase's calling....)



Wow, some pretty intense, big, WONDERFUL changes going on in our life!

The goal is to get some mini posts about all the excitement going on over the next few days. That being said, Chase and I are headed to Disneyland tomorrow so we'll see how quickly I can get those going.

Blogging really is a great, modern way to keep a journal! I really want to be a bit more disciplined and keep it up for my own benefit.



Cheers!

Kimmy Freebairn
(Love being a FREEBAIRN!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment