Sunday, November 16, 2014

Letter from Canada become Letters to Canada

Well, here it is. The return missionary (RM) blog. Just because I'm back doesn't mean I'm not a missionary anymore. In fact, the mission is truly the preparation for the rest of your life. I think President Spencer W. Kimball said something to that effect once. Well, he's right. I totally agree. I feel like the mission was my training field and now I'm in the big league, ready to go to work and "invite others to come unto Christ." (Preach My Gospel pg. 1)

So a lot has happened since I've been home. I've been released as a full time missionary. (One of the weirdest experiences ever! I could actually feel my missionary powers being pulled from my body when the Stake President said I was released.) I've given two home coming talks (one in YSA ward and one in the home ward). I've gone on my first official date. I got a temporary job substitute teaching and I figured out what I think I want to do with my life. Things are going pretty good. I have a lot of work to do to find the job I want but I'm hopeful!

I've been writing my Sisters who are still in Canada and so I figured, Heck! Why reinvent the wheel twice? So letter from Canada posted to the blog have now become letters to Canada posted to the blog. Letters one and two will follow tonight.

I love you all! Hopefully this blog helps someone but I know for sure it helps me. It makes me feel more accountable. I have somewhere I report publicly of my missionary and life efforts.

Bisous!

Sister Tribe
(One of the perks of being a return Sister Missionary is you don't lose your title.)

No comments:

Post a Comment