Mes chère Sœurs,
Just a quick email today but I am teaching and the kids are at lunch.
All is well in Ogden! The boo thing and I went to the temple together on Saturday to do a session. It was so fun! I love the temple so much and it felt so good to be there with someone I love. It just confirmed to me the sacred importance of temple marriage and of attending the temple often with your love. Not that Chase and I are talking marriage yet. It was just really nice.
I went to lunch with Sister Berry on Saturday in Salt Lake. She moved up there to go to school this spring. It was so fun to get together, to chat and catch up on life now.
I taught my first Sunday School lesson yesterday. I wanted to use the Bible Videos instead of just reading a bunch of verses out of the scripture. I went earlier to set things up but didn't have the right cables. So I called my mom to bring them and tried to hurry and set it up at the first of class. It didn't work. I couldn't figure out what input to find my computer. I ended up winging it while my awesome Sunday school president and a tech savvy girl in my ward tried to figure it out. We eventually got it up and going but it felt like it was a bit of a mess. I need to prepare better. But the Spirit was there and the ward members shared some lovely insights. The biggest surprise of all was former Elder Grant was in my class! What the? Yep. He was up in Ogden for a Super Bowl party and came to my ward. Small world.
My brother Chase is doing ok. He's progressing slowly. We just keep praying for him and keep trying to help as best as we can.
I love you all! I'm so grateful to have been able to serve with you or around you. Missions change you in all the best ways and I'm so grateful for that. I pray for you and for the work. Keep it coming.
Bisous!
Sœur Tribe

No comments:
Post a Comment