Monday, February 9, 2015

Oh lanta. He pulled out the big word.

Mes Soeurs, 

It was said. 

The M word. 

Marriage. 

We've both have been thinking it and we both danced around it for a while last night and then it happened.

Him: So how do you think things are going?

Me: Good. Real good.

Him: Where do you think things are going?

Me: Forward?

Him: Good.

Me: Where do you think things are going?

Him: I think forward too. Things are going really well. 

Me: (Laughing) You want me to say it and I want you to say it!

Him: What? Marriage?

And just like that it was out there. We say love and we talk about marriage. This conversation followed a talk about how his bishop wants to meet me and how his friend made a comment on a photo I posted of the two of us on Ensign Peak saying "Congrats on the engagement Chase!" 

My mom talks about us getting married all the time and apparently it's the frequent topic of his friend's group text.

Yeah. So we're talking about it and all the important things. It's an option. A really great option. 

That's so weird and great all at the same time. 

Any who, so we went on a super fun date the other night! We drove to Salt Lake City and went to a place called Hatch's Family Chocolate. We got delish hot chocolate and some chocolates. We signed their guest book and Chase put this.....


I just think he's so cute. 

Then we hiked Ensign Peak. (Yeah, it's February and in the 50's every day. So warm.)


I love him. 

He is so kind and so loving and makes me laugh so much. I just adore him. He's always so brave just to say what he thinks and feels about me and to me. I love it. He's a great man. 

In other news, my family is doing well. My brother is going in for a medical procedure on his eye today. There is too much pressure so they are going to make a hole and relieve some of it. He had two miracles this past week. He was approved for Medicaid and he will be off parole on February 10th. We were glad to hear both of those things were approved. 

Toph is doing great on his mission. They got their transfer calls Saturday so we're waiting to hear if he'll be moved from his first area. 

My sister and her husband will be moving to Michigan for the next five years. Dan will be training for ENT and plastic surgery. We're so excited for them! This is what they wanted so we're so happy for them. 

Josh, Cami and the boys are doing great as well. 

Besides that, I'm just trying to figure out my life. I might be switching jobs but I'm trying to figure out what I should be doing. Working with my degree, just any old job or working with languages. I don't even know. I'm trying to figure it all out. Lots of prayers right now. About lots of things. 

Well mes Soeurs, I love you. The Lord loves you and is watching over you. I think you're wonderful. And beautiful. I pray all is well with you and your families. 

Bisous, 

Sister Tribe

No comments:

Post a Comment