Thursday, July 25, 2013

I get to stay!

Hey family & Friends!
 
So transfer calls were Saturday and.....I'm staying in Fallowfield with Sister Landeen!!!!!!! Yay! We are so excited! We didn't have to say goodbye to anyone and we just get to keep helping all these people we love. Awe! I'm just thrilled! Sister Landeen missed Quebec and speaking French and what not but oh well, English is awesome haha!
 
So my address and everything stays the same. Just a reminder if you send things to the mission office, the zone leaders pick them up the last Friday of the month and I don't get them till that following Wednesday if they remember to take all the packages out of their car. That being said, funny story. I finally got the package Maegan and Dan sent me a day short of one month after they sent it! Haha they sent it on the 18th and I got it on the 17th. The Zone Leaders picked up packages but forgot to bring that one inside so it took an extra week for me to get it! Haha The cookies still tasted pretty good though so THANK YOU! Penguins,  carrots and stars are my favorite. Dan must have known. :) This week was a miracle week for letters. I got one from Mom (with everything I could hope for and more, THANK YOU!!!!!!!) and letters from Josh, Cami and Brayden and one from Emmy Petterson!!!!!! Thank you all so much! I'll try to write back next week. Today is all but gone and we have a dinner appointment at 5:30.
 
TOPH - You're 18?!?!?! Where has the time gone. So excited for you. I've been thinking about you all week. If you haven't opened that package thing I sent you from the MTC feel free to open it. It may not be the most excited thing but its something. I love you. I hear football is going well. What position are you playing? Are you making good choices?Are you being nice to everyone? (Just thought I'd throw in a few Mom quote).
 
AH! We have to go. Love you all so much!!!!
 
Mom - Will you send me just email the gluten free chocolate cookies recipe we made Brenda? I owe someone. :) Thank you! And Maegan's cottage cheese pancakes!
 
Its sister Landeen's birthday on the 1st!
 
My watch is broken. There are no JCPs here so I'm sending it home with the warranty.
 
Happy anniversary!!!
 
Happy birthday Cat and MANDA this week! 
 
Dad - thank you so much for the email. I love hearing from you all. LOVE YOU!!!!!
 
 
Church is true! The Gospel Principle book is chalk full of so much info. Read it.
 
Sincerely,
 
Sister Tribe
SO HOT THIS WEEK! We walked about a km down the road to go knock on a door and when we got back to the car under my strap where my purse had been was soaked. Mercy, its hot.

My first district!!!!

All you can eat sushi/asian food after our last district study

Sister Landeen and I at Sushi Kan

We went to the garlic farm - its are farm that donates its proceeds to an organization that helps families with children with disabilities. Sister Landeen, Sister Roblez, Sister Haude (The YSA Sisters) and I.

The field we cleared at the farm with members of the stake

And there are the most beautiful sunsets here. I don't know if its the moisture in the air or what but its awesome.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment