Hola Family & Friends!
So sometimes, Sister Terron tries to teach me Spanish so that people will think its cute when they see this little gringo speaking Spanish to them. Its fun.
Ok, wow. All those people moved to SLC. So awesome. I want to come too! Oh wait...haha! What is with these people? She'll be married before we know it! Awesome! And I got a letter from Anne Vogel and Connor!!!! Thank you!!!!!! Anne, living on your own?! So awesome!!! I look forward to more details. Expect letters for both of you in the coming weeks because P-Day is almost over and I just got both those letters. THANK YOU AGAIN!!!!!
And Hailey wrote me!!!!!! (THANK YOU!!!!) and she said that London got married? I knew Mallory was getting married but London wasn't even engaged when I left! Who did she marry? Matt? And what's with the no one telling me big news? Haha that's ok. I just figure when I get home everyone will be married, off on great adventures in foreign cities, having babies..... :) Super cool. Its so fun to hear about all that's going on! So, thank you for all the updates!
Before I forget, Mom, can I have your recipe for veggie beef stew and chicken veggie stew? Please? Thank you very much. The cold is coming and we are in need of stew. :)
Ok, here comes the reader digest of the past week....
We went to the temple with Ben our recent convert! He did baptisms for the dead and was able to start the work for his Dad! So amazing! We took a bus with our ward members because its was a ward temple trip. I love our ward so much. Being in Montreal was a shock to the system. Slap in the face that I don't know French. Oh man. I'm in trouble. haha There are some members here who speak French so we need to practice with them some more. Big time. Ben loved every minute of the temple and went CRAZY in the temple store. He bought one of everything, I swear. Haha, we also got to look at the new scriptures and Sister Terron bought some for her love (Yeah, just found that one out) to send to him for his birthday. Awesome day.
Our parking stall buddy baked us banana bread! We left him cookies the other day and he left us some super yummy banana bread! We love Don! He is this cute old man who just lost his wife a few years back and we love when we get to chat with him. He's awesome.
I already told you about Sister Wright in the pictures I sent. She is amazing.
I fell on Ritchie street the other day and a bunch of little kids and Sister Terron laughed at me. It was so funny. Then they shot us with nerf guns.
Ok, that's about it. Haha I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!! Oh wait! Our miracle!
So we were doing weekly planning and the repairman came because our oven broke this week. Never do we feel more creepy than when other people come into our apartment and see our giant map with color coded pins in it hanging on our wall. We have no TV, no couch and really our apartment looks like stalkers live in there haha. Anywho, we had to leave so we went to get ice cream but then it was too cold for ice cream so we decided to get hot chocolate at McDonalds instead. The cashier lady was staring down Sister Terron's tag so she said I'm a missionary! The lady was like I know, I use to meet with you guys before I moved and I went to church too. Then her boss told her to get back to work so we slipped her our card and told her to call us. She was excited she saw us and we think she really will call us! Awesome miracle!!!
Ok, NOW I love you all! Thank you so much for the love and support. I am so grateful for all the prayers and good thought headed our way.
LOVE Sister Tribe
Also, I got a package today! I don't know who from but we're going to go pick it up right now. So, thank you in advanced for whoever sent it!!!!
Exchanges with Sister Wright. Seriously, love her to death. I hope we get to serve together some day. :)
She's from South Jordan and she thinks she might know Britney. She did HOSA but I think she's a young one. Her first name is Alli and she has a twin sister.
It's Sister Terron and I - her grandma sent them. Haha!!!
Hot chocolate and a miracle. Story to come.
No comments:
Post a Comment