Thursday, October 3, 2013

All creatures of our God and King‏

Hey family & friends,
 
Not much time today because I had a lot to talk to President about.
 
I got the package!!! Thank you so much! It was so great. That is one seriously large box of Oreos. Haha and all the treats look just divine! Unfortunately, the Thomsons gave it to me on our Fast Sunday so they stayed in the trunk all day. But I'm sure they will taste all the sweeter today. HI CHEWS!!!!! I about died. Why are they SO good?! Thank you thank you thank you! Bad new, I'm not positive if I can wear boots. Haha I'll have to look at the new dress and grooming standard. Snow boots yes but fashion boots I'm not as sure about. Thank you so much. I'm just so grateful. Tell Grandma the skirt is great! I'm wearing it today. Thank you so much! And thank you Pulley family for the beautiful bling. :) I love it all! That was so sweet. The undershirts are great! Wherever did you find them? I really like them. Thank you! All of it was just wonderful. I'm so grateful. You'll have to let me know when you get the package I sent. It has a few things in it like my watch that needs to be fix and my iPod that I would like some new things loaded onto it but the rest is fun stuff.
 
So Canada holds Thanksgiving like next Monday. Super strange. So we may be emailing on Tuesday just to let you know.
 
So this was a bit of a hard week. We didn't have many clicks left for our car so we were sticking to people who live by us and there aren't too many people who live by us haha. We tried to do a lot of finding/knocking and it was pretty unfruitful. People are really funny. And they do strange things when you knock on their doors.
 
I gained a strong testimony that Satan is real this week and that he is out to get us. It can be so easy to fall into his little traps and its no good! We have to constantly be on guard, ready to combat him wherever he may show up. He wants us all the fail and he and his angels know us. They know our weaknesses and they know what we struggle with. BUT as well as they know us, our Heavenly Father knows us so much better. He knows what we can and can not handle. He knows what we need help with and IF we are willing to turn to HIM in our times of need, we will come off the conqueror. I am so grateful for the priesthood. I'm grateful for my ward mission leader and for the Elders who also serve in our ward. I'm grateful that Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ love me. I'm grateful for the Holy Ghost. I'm grateful for the opportunity to live worthy of the gift of the Holy Ghost I received after baptism. I'm grateful for personal revelation and for my companion. I love my Father in Heaven. I am trying to be more like  Jesus Christ. I'm trying to listen to the gentle promptings of the Holy Ghost. That's exactly what I should be doing. Trying. We try our darndest and Jesus Christ makes up the rest. He gives us strength and comfort. Heavenly Father leads and guides us through the gentle, peaceful promptings of the Spirit. I love my Savior, my Father and the Holy Ghost.
 
I really love you all. Thank you for your prayers, I need them. Thank you for your support of all the missionaries. We are doing our best but we're not perfect. We need a lot of help from Heavenly Father and from the members. We can't do this work alone.
 
Love you always,
 
Sister Tribe


I'm in love with the Ottawa River.
Sister Terron and I took a little detour while we were out tracking and took a quick picture of the river. So beautiful. I love this place.
What is this terrifying rodent that I'm sending you a picture of? Its a scary black squirrel with NO TAIL!!!! Sister Landeen and I found him one day and discussed all the possibilities of what might have happened to his tail. THEN Sister Terron and I found him again! The debate continues.....

 

No comments:

Post a Comment