Thank you for the emails all! It was so fun to get on and see emails from people. Thank you!
The birthday was good. We had a normal day. Did some service for a less active, visited another less active who bought as Shwarma and then we met with our investigator Demi (who we love). Then we did some pass-bys but no one was home so we left notes on their doors. Then we had a dinner appointment with one of our favorite people we work with in the ward, Melanie and her awesome boyfriend who is also in the ward, Rob. We love them. She's does beautiful, yummy baked goods and she made me this super yummy salted caramel chocolate cake (SO GOOD) and Rob is a chef extraordinaire and he made this delish salad and lasagna from scratch. It was so good! Melanie's son Tyler (who is 2) loves Mary Poppins and Bednobs and Broomsticks and he was running around singing "Get your knees up!" and shouting "Bob's your uncle!" It was great. They're so awesome.
Oh, when we went to dinner with Melanie and Rob my camera was dead! Melanie took some pictures though so I'll ask her to send me them so I can send them on next week.
We are going bowling with the two elder teams in our district today so we're excited about that! It'll be my first district activity! Yay!
We had interviews this week at President's house which was neat. He and I had a good talk about empowering others in leadership roles and how that relates to marriage. We talked about some things we're trying to work through with our less actives and investigator. (Yay, we only have one real investigator right now but we had 10 less active/recent convert lessons in last week! Yay!) President wants us to double our less active work. So we're pushing for 9 less active lessons this week and we'll just keep pushing it bit by bit till be get to 20 lessons a week with less actives or investigators!
We're going to a ward baby shower this weekend and we're so excited! This awesome family in the ward is having a baby and we can hardly wait! Yay!
Well we're out of time almost. I love you all and if trouble continues remember, there must be opposition in all things..... Haha! Just kidding. That's a Legacy quote. I have lame missionary humor. Well I love you!
Take care! You're in my prayers!
Love,
Sister Tribe
P.S. We're not sure about the overall ward but the people who do love us, really love us. So that's good. Yay missionary work!
Yeah, sorry! I had a lot of emails to reply to today so yours is short.
President and Sister Patrick called and sang me happy birthday. So did both Elder teams in our district. Awe, we love them!
Birthday pictures! It was snowing and I now love the snow! I was so excited!
Sister Berry wrote on our bathroom mirrors so when I went in there in the morning, it was a surprise! Awe! Love her!
Warning, I can't know if we're making normal faces in these pictures so they may be strange. We're kind of strange. This is all.
No comments:
Post a Comment