I don't know really what to say and I don't have much time to really say anything.
Its my birthday this week. Kind of weird. 23 seems kind of grown up to me. My district leader and Sister Berry have been plotting something for my birthday but its hard to be secretive when we're with each other everyday, all day. So I kind of know what's going on. Haha they're awesome though. I'm just excited to have something fun to do as a district. We have this AWESOME member we're working with and she said she's going to make me a birthday cake which will be beautiful because she's a super talented baker. Melanie. She's amazing. We're eating with her and probably her boyfriend and maybe her mom on Saturday.
Well, I'm out of time. haha So much for that email.
We're working with 10 less actives and 4 investigators (kind of). Its so good. Love the members of the ward. Especially the less actives. They need to know they matter and are wanted.
We listen to conference all the time on repeat in the apartment and its awesome. Best thing ever. Read the words of the living prophet. God speaks.
I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love,
Sister Tribe
I don't know if they do this in other missions (probably) but we decorate our missionary planners. These are all the ones I've done so far. The first one, my "greenie" planner, Sister Landeen made for me. I love her.
The view from the door.
The bathroom (Sans judgement on cleanliness. Its Monday and we hadn't cleaned yet.)
The kitchen
The bedroom. We have BUNK BEDS!!!!!!!!!!!! I sleep on the bottom.
And the exercise, dining, study, planning and everything else room.
My desk.
Where I actually study.
No comments:
Post a Comment