Well, I guess I'll give you the short version.....
Hey family,
I never thought I could get so tired from just listening to people speak. So. Tired. I almost fell asleep in a few lessons the first two days. Its better now. I'm still tired but I can stay awake.
I love my new companions! Sister Hernandez reminds me so much of Sister Herrera its crazy. They are both so kind and helpful. They translate for me every now and again to help me know what's going on in lessons and church. I can catch the gist of what people are saying but the specifics are harder. They are so cute. They are on their 6th transfer together and Sister Murdoch trained Sister Hernandez here. Our apartment is the best because, one, we live with the Mascouche Sisters AND we have an AIR CONDITIONER! Its like a dream come true. Its so hot here already.
Well I have like next to no time left.
Church is good. Its a big ward and there are lots of Latinos. Some told me I look like Mandy Moore. Thought that was funny. I get nervous being by myself talking to someone because I really don't understand much. My brain works slow,
Other really important things to say...........
I don't know. I got to bear my testimony yesterday in church. At first they told me it would be a talk but then when I got there they said just a testimony. Thank goodness. It went ok I think. Its hard to speak French well. There are a lot of rules. I'll get the hang of it. Hopefully.
I'm really out of time.
I just want to say I love you all. Especially Baby Vaiola. :) Thanks for the videos Mom! She is the cutest. My companions think I'm a little crazy because I watched it like 3 times. Haha Awe, well, the church is true. By that I mean, it teaches true principles and it has God's authority. What a miracle.
If you haven't checked out the hastening the work website yet, do it. The videos are awesome. In particular, I love Hector. "Priesthood Duty: Preaching the Gospel"
https://www.lds.org/training/wwlt/2013/hastening/members-and-missionaries?lang=eng
Love you all heaps! Bonne semaine!
Soeur Tribe
New Address:
Sister Kimmy Tribe
1619 Rue Charles-Aubert apt. 201
Terrebonne, QC J6W 3R5
Saying goodbye to everyone.
Stephanie, are recent convert/young women's president.
Linda, our Montreal Mama!
Saying goodbye to Hazel. She's so cute. Never have I eaten so much Filipino food. So yummy!
TRANSFERS! Hanging out with some of the MTC crew.
Sister Herrera and some of the Elders.
Sister Landeen and Elder Foster! If only Elder Thia was there then we would have had the original Fallowfield Four.
My new companions and my old companion and her new companion! And Sister May, who went home(what could be worse).
Sister May, Sister Murdoch, Sister Hernandez, me, Sister Berry and Sister Narraidoo.
No comments:
Post a Comment