Ma chère famille,
French is so weird. Haha I love it so much! YSA is the coolest. We work with the craziest people and they are so amazing. It is SO weird to be hanging out with YSA kids all day. I never knew there were so many young single adults in the city. I don`t even know where to begin.......
Goodbyes:
I hate leaving an area. There are so many people to say goodbye to. Monday we had our last district activity. We hung out at the church, ate and played games. It was so simple and so fun. Then we went to dinner at the Guiterrez`s house. I love that family. It was Chile`s national holiday week so Soeur Guiterrez made empenadas. Bless her. They were so good. The whole family was there. When we were sharing a spiritual thoguht at the end, I lost it. I had no clue how much I love this family till I had to say goodbye. They were the first family I met when I got there. They are so wonderful. I miss them. Luckily, there son is in the YSA ward so I still get a little Guiterrez fix....kind of. But there daughter came to YSA on Sunday so I got to see her too which was so fun!
Best part of YSA? Getting to see all the YSA kids from Kirkland and Terrebonne. I love it! I got to see the Mellas, Brandon Wong and almost all my friends from Terrebonne. It was amazing. I love it here.
The Sisters here are amazing too. I can`t believe how God has opened my eyes to their needs. I get to go on my first exchange tonight its with Sister Munive! I have no clue what to do downtown with her but we`ll figure it out!
I`m out of time. Enjoy the pictures - that`s about all I have to share. The CES fireside yesterday was killer. Check it out if you can! Consecration. Boom baby.
A member of the 70 is coming this week! YAY!
I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love,
Sister Tribe
District activity last monday!
Dinner with the Gutierrez family. Oh I thought my heart would break. I didn`t realize how much I love this family until I had to say goodbye. Cried like a baby.
Butterfly. Yep. Its real. And really on my face. So crazy
Angelique our darling little investigator! She caught the butterfly that weekend at her dad`s place.
Soeur Clérouin. I love her.
Soeur Lassard. I miss her!
Soeur Lavoie. What a good person.
Elder Dawagne. Belgium forever!
Soeur Belanger and her sons.
Soeur Chabot!
Its safe to assume I love all of these people.
These beautiful Sisters helped me so much. I was a mess. The helped me pack. Got me ready and got me out the door (almost) on time! Haha I miss this apartment.
Sister Munive spent the whole morning helping me, she hadn`t even gotten ready by the time we left. I love her so much! I get to go on exchanges with her tonight! YAY!
Transfers! So crazy and so fun!
Elder Mourir - got moved to Ottawa so I will probably litterally never see him again. So weird.
Sister Hernandez and Sister Flores
Elder Bybee and Elder Brown!
Sister Leano and Sister Herrera!
Bienvenue à LAURIER!!!!!!!!!!! With Sister Rios!

















goodbyes are SO hard ! love you - - great work you are doing, what an amazing and miraculous time of your life ! YOU go girl !!!! every day is a treasure
ReplyDelete