Hello family & Friends!
Babies for days. I love it. Hope everyone's ready to have more when I get home so I can play with them. I miss playing/holding kids. But that's ok. One of the Elders' investigators asked me if I had any children the other day. Super funny.
Sorry to hear Toph has been sick. Hope he gets better soon! Thanks for the updates on his games. Its so fun to hear about!
Yay New York trip! What could be better?! I love New York. I miss it a lot some days. Its such a wonderful place. I don't have Jennie Bravada's address! She called me before I left and I forgot to write it down. She doesn't have facebook so if someone reads this from the YSA 4th Branch, have her write me or send it to me or email it to me because I love her!
Way to raise the roof. :)
Ah, Marie is dating someone! SOOOO great! I love her! And Anne and Amy and all the people of that ward. Such a great ward. Thank you for the ward news. I love it SO much.
We have not received authorization to use social media or Apple products or any other new fancy pants mission equipment. Maybe next year.
Glad Grandma and Jeanne liked the letters. I sent one to Janice and John as well.
Pulleys sent me a letter! With glorious pictures and drawings and all the latest from the 4th and 1st grade. Its was brilliant. Awe, that family is so amazing. I'm so grateful for them and for all they do/did for me and everyone else around them. They are mighty miracle workers.
Yay packages! I'm really excited! Packages are just a fun, happy little treasure every now and again. Thank you. We're getting into cold weather here and I need some good skirts. THANK YOU GRANDMA!!!!! We're going to go look in some second hand stores today and get some tights as well. We got Sister Terron a proper jacket which is great - its been pretty chilly here this week. Yay Fall time! She's never seen snow or orange/red/yellow leafs. Thank you.
So this week I wanted to tell you about some of my favorite people in the ward but I'm running out of time so I'll just tell you about one. Brianna and Nathan and their beautiful daughters Ella and Jack. I love them. She's a Utah Mormon (which is different then other Mormons) and they met at BYU. He works for the government and she's a stay at home mom. I just love them. They are so nice and fun and their girls just crack me up. We've gotten to eat there a few times and they other day we had an appointment fall through by their house so we went to go use their washroom. When we got to the door Sister Brianna (its weird using their first names because we NEVER use first names with members but I'm not suppose to use last names in emails) explained that Ella was really sick and she didn't want us to get sick. Any who, we asked to use the guest bathroom because I really had to go and then we just asked how she was doing. She started to cry and kept repeating "We're fine! I'm fine!" But she wasn't fine. We asked what we could do and after some insisting on our part we did her dishes, played with Jack for a bit and just chatted. We left her with a word of prayer, blessing her and her family and in particular Ella and Brianna. That Ella would heal and Brianna would be given the understanding and knowledge to know how to help her daughter. It was amazing. I love being the instrument in God's hands.
She gave us the sweetest thank you on Sunday and I just bawled. I love her so much. I just want to be her best friend when I get home. Even strong members need help and answers to their prayers. I am so grateful to be a missionary.
I love you all. God lives and is sending people to help us. He wants us to have miracles.
Love,
Sister Tribe
Sister Terron made homemade Tortillas! Super yum and super easy. She's awesome. What a beauty.
No comments:
Post a Comment