So I got super distracted emailing people that I'm going to have to do this quick. Yay emails! Thanks for the communication. :)
It was so fun talking with you all on Christmas! And weird. And my companion tells me I don't have an accent so I don't know what you're talking about. :) Did I ever tell you that people in the grocery store tell me I have a great Canadian accent? I don't know why but it must really come out in the grocery store plus we don't have chips in our cards so I think that adds to the connection that we're not from around here. We get to explain who we are every week almost to the cashiers.
So Christmas was wonderful! We were so blessed. We truly felt the love of God coming from all the members here. We were so blessed as to have a dinner appointment Christmas eve and several on Christmas day. We had so much fun running around all day, sharing in the Christmas Spirit with so many different families. And bonus! We got to meet lots of the less active members of our ward. Yay! We were so blessed by the members of the ward. So many people reached out to us and so generously gave us some gifts. We love our ward. I love families of missionaries. They, I think, are among the most mindful of us missionaries. Not always, but usually. I know the Lord believe in Karma and we are always so grateful to people who reach out to us. We pray for their missionaries that they may receive the same outpouring of love we receive from them.
Well we've got to sign off! Darn. I love you! Christ lives and He is truly blessing us and helping us to progress. We're working, little by little, to be better so we are more prepared to help Him and His sheep.
If I could ask nothing else, please find His sheep! Reach out to the less actives in the ward. DO YOUR HOME AND VISITING TEACHING. Be a mighty force of good and never give up hope on anyone. Their souls are too precious.
I love you!! Happy New Years!!! Make good choices.
Love, Sister Tribe
Sister Berry and I always have so much fun together. I love her!
Our beautiful Christmas tree! We're looking so festive!
Our Christmas thank you cards.
Feeling so spoiled for the all the many gifts we received from home and from ward members.
Delicious Jesus Birthday cake at Sarah's!
We made them a little nativity we found at Dollarama. Forgot to take a picture of the finished product.
Home made frites! (with leftover Christmas gravy)
Sister Berry, what a babe.
No comments:
Post a Comment